Space is filling up fast!
Register today at https://www.isovera.com/social-media-040711
Geared toward organizations looking to build community, foster donations, and recruit volunteers, this full-day workshop will teach you how to create a roadmap for managing your social media program. In this engaging, small-group course, you will learn about:
- Best practices for getting the best return for your social media investment.
- Techniques for building purposeful Twitter followers and Facebook fans (“likes”)
- The latest research and statistics on social media trends including discussion on the new “nonprofit Facebook”- Jumo.
- Free tools and websites that can help make your program more engaging and effective.
- From analytics to adding zing to your content, you will develop a process for measuring and increasing the success of your social media efforts that will help build the foundation for your overall social media strategy.
Thursday, April 7, 2011 from 10:00AM to 5:00PM
460 Totten Pond Road, Suite 200
Waltham, MA 02451
$350 (10% discount if you register before 3/18). Refreshments and lunch provided.
Email Stephen Sanzo at email@example.com. This course can also be provided privately, on-site. Please contact Stephen Sanzo if you are interested in on-site training.